|4:00amCT||Rather go to a Yard Sale than the World's Fair? You're in luck today. See CM YARD SALES and plan your route. Got an upcoming Yard Sale or one not yet listed? Send it NOW using any Contact/Submit button. | (Event ID:55516)|
|6:00amCT||Revisit Knifley Festival, Saturday September 8, 2018|
- 06:00amCT - Big Country Ham Breakfast, Emmaus Campgrounds, 12190 Knifley Road, Knifley, KY
- 08:00amCT - Vendor booths open, Emmaus.
- 08:00amCT - 5K Fun Run/Walk (Patterson's Bait, 5855 Elkhorn Road, Knifley, KY
- 08:00amCT - Tractor show, at lot just south of Emmaus
- 09:00amCT - Free kids activities - inflatables, train rides, face painting, petting zoo until 3pmCT, Emmaus.
- 10:00amCT - Car Show at Patterson's Patterson's Bait, 5855 Elkhorn Road, Knifley, KY
- 11:30amCT - Bike Show/Ride, Emmaus
- 12:30pmCT - Veterans Recognition, Outside, Emmaus.
- 05:00pmCT - Auction, inside Emmaus.
- 08:00pmCT - Fireworks at dark, Emmaus. There will be live music all day under the big tent, at Emmaus.
From Debbie Cowan, Lisa Greer, and Whitney Kemp
Two Day Schedule:Re-Visit Knifley, Fri & Sat 7 & 8 Sep 2018 | (Event ID:55369)
|8:00amCT||Adair County Public Library, 307 Greensburg Street, Columbia, KY is OPEN today. Jewell Kimbler | (Event ID:55515)|
|19th Annual R. Fred Capps Golf Tournament Registration Information - Catherine Capps | (Event ID:54827)|
|Edmonton, KY turns 200 - Bicentennial Celebration|
Today, Saturday September 8, 2018
- 08amCT - 07pmCT - booths, arts crafts, old photo display, historical military uniforms, quilts, student posters/essays
- 08amCT - 10amCT - Metcalfe Co. Veterans Breakfast
- 09amCT - 03pmCT - Primitive Corner
- 10amCT - 04pmCT - Learn to Quilt
- 10amCT - 10pmCT - Music
- 10amCT - 11amCT - Old Fashioned Pioneer Story Hour
- 10amCT - 03pmCT - Historical City Tours
- 10amCT - 03pmCT - Antique Car Show
- 01pmCT - 02pmCT - Old fashioned games/contest children
- 02pmCT - 03pmCT - Old fashioned games/contest adult
- 05pmCT - Game time Hornet Tailgate Party
- 10pmCT - Fireworks
- Gaye Shaw, E/MC Chamber of Commerce | (Event ID:55004)
|Hungry Kids eat free at FM2 open Saturdays 8am-12pmNoonCT, for breakfast and lunch at Farmer's Market on the Square, FM2, Corner Merchant & Campbellsville Streets, Columbia, KY 8am-lunch. - Lois Cunningham MENU | (Event ID:55486)|
| Farmers Market on the Square, Columbia, KY - Continuous updates today. -|
Open 8am-1pmCT Saturdays, at the corner of Campbellsville Street and Merchant Street, Columbia, KY. Updated as received through 8amCT - TODAY at the MARKET: in TODAY - SATURDAY with CM - 08 Sep 2018 | (Event ID:55514)
|9:00amCT||Metcalfe Co. Veterans Breakfast at Leftwich Hall, 1608 W Stockton Street, Edmonton, KY. | (Event ID:55176)|
|Homeplace on Green River Fall Heritage Family Festival (Sponsored)|
5807 New Columbia Road, Campbellsville, KY
9am-4pmCT/10am-5pmET. - Admission $10 per carload. Activities are Free!
Website: Homeplace on Green River
- Demonstrators: Kay Geschwind and Ben Burgess: Suffolk Punch draft horses (sponsored by the Southern Suffolk Punch Group.) Darlene Campbell: Native American language, culture and crafts. Anita Rees: Friendly standardbred former race horses. Ken Hill and Colonial reenactors. Ed Huffman: Flint knapper. Mast Petting Farm. Howard Moran: Whittling. Lindsey Wilson College student nurses: Blood pressure checks and health information. Sam White: white oak shingle riving. Liberty Nature Center: Raptors including hawks, falcons, bald eagle, vultures, owls and others And: Butter making, Hay maze, Barrel train, Hay rides, Hiking trails and more
- Live Music in the Barn All DayAll times Eastern 10:45-12:00/The Exie Boys. 12:15-1:45 /Renetta & Friends. 2:00-3:00/Burkesville Fine Arts Association youth choir with Kelvin Bailey. 3:00-4:00/ Unity of Praise Youth Choir, Pleasant Union Baptist Church.
- Arts and Crafts Vendors - Alisaís Attic: Alice Smith. Barnettís Creek Farm: Margie and Paul Phipps with their alpacas and alpaca wool products/ Sloping Pastures goats milk soap and shampoo bars: Kathy Campbell. Custom crocheted gifts: Linda Beach. From Scratch Bakers: Melissa Cundiff. Pens to Remember: Fred and Peggy Spoon. Scrimshaw Art: Jay Rose. Sunlit Moments Photography: Carrie Peterson. Ugandan Handicrafts: Derrick Kisita. Kuntry Candles: Sheila Simpson. Crochet and Native American Jewelry: Bonnie Stanbery. Alchemy Arts: Karen Roland, Pryor Sight Jewelry: Joy Pryor. Wood working: Denton Neal. The Caterpillar Crossing: Brittani Wilson. Sonnyís Woodcrafts: Sonny and Trilby Vance. Usborne Books and more: Amanda Rudd. Embroidered pillows, jewelry, crocheted animals: Diana Roution. Door Candy by Meg: Meg Januski. Pumpkins, Mums and more: Jacky Pierce. Hand knitted toys and collectables: Belinda Creech. Doll Clothes, Christmas decorations: Janet Martin. Gingerís Greenhouse: mums, apple, gourds, pumpkins: Wayon Zimmerman. Carterís Ceramics and Pottery: Carrissa Carter.
- Food Vendors - Pork Tenderloins, Eunice Church of God. Fish fry, bean and slaw, Columbia First Baptist. Tenderloin and more, Smokiní Joe Creason. Waffle Street: Kellis Booth. Mimiís Shaved Ice and Lemon Shake-ups: Miriam Hughes. Rib-eye sandwiches and snow-cones, Pleasant Union Baptist Church/ Mayfield Ice Cream: Chris and Marie Anderson, Hot dogs, soft drinks, chips. Homeplace snack bar. Cotton candy, popcorn to benefit and cats and dogs at Sugarfoot Farm Rescue. (Sponsored) | (Event ID:55506)
|10:00amCT||Service for Paul Williams, 87, Taylor County, KY (1930-2018) | (Event ID:55508)|
|NoonCT||Chimes at Noon, Downtown Columbia. Two selections | (Event ID:55518)|
|Blue Raider Women's Soccer vs. Northwestern Ohio at 12pmNoonCT/1pmET, Racer Stadium, 1441 N Cable Road (campus, not stadium), Lima, Ohio. - Clayton Barefield. STORY | (Event ID:55520)|
|1:00pmCT||Lindsey Wilson Football hosts Ave Maria (FL) in home opener at Blue Raider Stadium, 928 Russell Road, Columbia, KY. | (Event ID:55394)|
|2:00pmCT||Memorial service, 2pmCT/3pmET, Mt. Roberts Baptist Church, for Aleene Love, 86, Taylor County, KY/Saline County, MO native (1931-2018) | (Event ID:55405)|
|Service for Dennie Harold Cloyd, 73, Cumberland County, KY | (Event ID:55477)|
|3:00pmCT||Service for Brendan Michael Hill, 39, Casey County, KY (1978-2018) | (Event ID:55484)|
|5:00pmCT||Pause for Chimes for the Evening, Downtown Columbia. Two selections | (Event ID:55519)|
|6:00pmCT||LWC Cross Country Men's & Women's teams at Arthur J. Sciubba Invitational, at Phil Moore Park, 7101 Scottsville Road, Bowling Green, KY. - Clayton Barefield. Story | (Event ID:55521)|
|7:00pmCT||LWC Men's Soccer hosts Gwinnett (GA) at Walter S. Reuling Stadium, 151 Holloway Drive, Columbia, KY. - Clayton Barefield | (Event ID:55517)|