11010 Employment in Columbia Magazine Classifieds
(Return to All Classifieds | return to ColumbiaMagazine.com)
STUDENT RECORDS ASSOCIATE
Lindsey Wilson College is seeking applicants for a Student Records Associate in the Registrarís Office. The Registrarís Office provides services to undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, staff and alumni involving student academic records. The Student Records Specialist will report to the Registrar and will be responsible for general administrative office duties. These tasks include, but are not limited to mail processing, degree audits, transcript recording and evaluations, and registration.
Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and also have enhanced computer skills including proficiency in software applications in Microsoft (Word and Excel). The successful applicant must understand the importance of confidentiality and integrity of records. The candidate must also be attentive to detail, have a willingness to take initiative, and ability to work independently and collaboratively. Certain times of years extra hours of work will be required. Bachelorís Degree preferred or minimum of three years of office experience.
Interested applicants should send resume, application and three professional references to, Lindsey Wilson College, Human Resources, 210 Lindsey Wilson Street, Columbia, Kentucky 42728, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 270-384-7373.
LWC is an EOE
(ID:15999 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)
Jobs open in Columbia for CSRs
Brown and Brown of Kentucky is hiring Customer Sales Representatives (CSRs) for our call center operations in Columbia, KY.
Brown and Brown is a contact center company and our call center agents are the backbone of our business. Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, make friends, and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Join our team and fuel your passion for work and life.
As a Call Center Sales Representative, you'll:
* Work in our call center, wear a headset, and talk to potential customers over the phone.
* Help customers with their accounts, by quoting and selling the best insurance product for their needs.
* Listen, understand, and take action on customer needs
* Stick to your schedule, show up for work on time, and get engaged with our company's culture and activities. The more you invest in your career, the more it gives back to you.
When you join Brown and Brown, we will :
* Instantly make you part of our family of diverse people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
* Start you off with a base hourly pay, above the minimum wage.
* Give you ways to earn more every single month through commission sales .
* Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
* Offer you the benefits you'd expect, plus some surprise perks you'll love.
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
* Are at least 18 years old.
* Have a high school diploma or GED.
* Are legally eligible to work in the United States.
* Have strong computer skills.
* Love to help people, and have a naturally positive attitude.
* Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to Brown and Brown's success.
* Can pass a criminal background check.
* High school or equivalent
* Must participate in Kentucky P&C Insurance instruction
* Must pass the State of Kentucky P&C License within 60 days of employment
Brown & Brown of Kentucky is an EEOC employer.
Submit your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you can stop by 653 Adair Veteran's Memorial Parkway in Columbia, KY to obtain an application. -- Georgina Roy
(ID:15996 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)
Immediate opening for payroll specialist and bookkeeper
in local accounting firm focused on client relations. 3-5 years' experience with payroll and bookkeeping required. Prefer a strong background with QuickBooks. Full-time with some benefits. Mail your resume to Fletcher CPA, PO Box 208, Russell Springs, KY 42642. Resumes accepted until Jan 27.
(ID:15995 | Print this Ad | Updates or Corrections)