Full Version: http://www.columbiamagazine.com/index.php?sid=95544
Adair Co. Sheriff's Activity Report - January, 2018
From the office of the Adair County Sheriff's Department, 424 Public Square, Columbia, Kentucky 42728.
This story was posted on 2018-02-07 09:42:03
- 81 Warrants Of Arrest Served
- 12 Criminal Cases Opened
- 3 Call Response Reports Written
- 5 Domestic Abuse Cases Worked
- 18 Non-Injury Accidents Worked
- 2 Injury Accidents Worked
- 52 Out Of County Transports
- 18 Citations Written For Criminal Activity
- 70 Civil Process Papers Served
- 10 Criminal Summonses Served
- 10 Subpoenas Served
- 209.5 Hours Of Court Security Provided
- 208 Vehicle Inspections Done
- 17 Animal Complaints
- 18 Motor Assists
- 575 911 Calls
- 5 Alcohol Related
this page is now automatically formatted for printing.
Have comments or corrections for this story?
Use our contact form
and let us know.
To sponsor news and features on ColumbiaMagazine, please use our contact form.