ColumbiaMagazine.com Printable Ad
GROUNDSKEEPER JOB OPEN AT LWC - Fax, Email or Stop By for Application
Lindsey Wilson College is seeking Groundskeeper. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining the grounds/exterior of the College’s property.
Essential job duties and responsibilities will include the following, but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
· Cleans grounds and removes litter.
· Spreads salt on public passageways to prevent ice buildup.
· Responsible for daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds which includes
cleaning and removing of trash.
· Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the College.
· Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the College property.
· Responsible for maintaining College property and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
· Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Applications may be obtained at the Human Resources Office at Lindsey Wilson College or online at www.lindsey.edu . If interested, send application or resume to Human Resources, Lindsey Wilson College, 210 Lindsey Wilson Street, Columbia, Kentucky 42728, fax 270-384-7373 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
LWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Ad ID:16120 | Updates or Corrections | Return to All Classifieds | return to ColumbiaMagazine.com)